Sorry you haven’t heard from me in a while – been both busy with normal every-day things and didn’t think much was noteable. Of course I thought you would be vastly interested in:
- The folding chair I’ve used for a computer chair gave up the ghost. This chair, unlike the previous 20 yr old desk chair did NOT dump me on the floor.
- I found the library book that is 2 months overdue
- The trip to the grocery store has been put off until I have eaten some of the cans of not-favorite veggies in the cabinet. Why do they put nasty lima beans in mixed veggies???
- I’m behind on my email. No matter how I try to keep up, it defeats me
- Guess what – I’m knitting and spinning! But not yet knitting what I’ve spun. And only in places with good AC. Eliminates the dustbunny palace with mediocre AC until evenings when it cools off a bit and the AC has a fair chance.
- I’m tired tired tired of being HOT and sweaty. Come on cooler weather!
- Missed both my sis-in-law’s and nephew’s birthdays. (my BIGGEST oops)
Next post should be more fun!